Reporting to the General Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to:
To implement, monitor and evaluate marketing objectives, strategies and tactics within the Revenue Generation Department to exceed top-line budgeted revenue in Rooms.
Responsibilities – Marketing
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan for the hotel that encompasses internal and external audiences.
- Help develop and drive execution of marketing strategies associated with launching tactics/deliverables to support the hotel and brand strategies and stated performance goals.
- Responsible for the creative development of marketing assets in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams on brand initiatives (e.g., internal communications, learning and development organisation, market services, operations deployment, etc.)
- Contributes to an environment of sharing best practices and creative ideas
- Have detailed knowledge of hotel brand standards being able to instill a culture of adhering to the brand in all aspects of the Revenue Generation function, including the storytelling of the brand and conducting shows around with the same message.
- Assisting with property brand audits (where delegated) follow-up and ensuring the hotel is brand compliant.
- Ensures that all Park Regis Singapore creative is up to date and readily available.
- Create templates and tools for all departments in the hotel.
- Web platform development, capabilities, improvements and quality of company and hotels website.
- To conduct weekly marketing meetings and attend weekly revenue generation meetings.
- Develop an annual Marketing Calendar, including any applicable Japanese calendar events that may be a point of interest for the hotel to the market.
Responsibilities – Search Engine Marketing (SEM/SEO)
- Plan, develop and implement Park Regis Singapore SEO & SEM strategies.
- Execute campaign tests, collect and analyse data, and identify trends and insights.
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns using analysis of data.
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget, appropriately estimating monthly costs, and reconciling any discrepancies that may arise.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Continue to expand knowledge and stay up-to-date with the latest SEO & SEM trends and best practices.
- Manage digital agencies to generate positive ROI and perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Find other sources and opportunities that will yield a positive ROI when driving paid search campaigns.
Responsibilities – Email Marketing and Guest Communication
- Plan, develop and implement annual and ad hoc email marketing strategies.
- Design, assemble and create overall email marketing campaigns promoting hotels and services.
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed to potential and past guests clearly and correctly.
- Ensure marketing campaigns are sent in the correct brand template and tone of voice.
- Use statistical analysis to improve campaign performance for new and existing campaigns, including triggers and automation.
- Categorise and segment email lists based on past guest engagement and/or website interactions.
- Analyse client email list health and segmentation strategy.
- Monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security across all databases.
- Continue to expand knowledge and stay up-to-date with the latest email marketing trends and best practices.
- Work with StayWell’s elected provider to generate positive ROI across campaigns.
Responsibilities – Social Media
- Develop and implement the hotels’ social media strategy along with the PR Agency managing the social platforms.
- Accountable for all social media channels, including performance marketing, content marketing and blogger outreach.
- Working in conjunction with social media agency, develop strategies, tactics and annual plan to support business priorities in social media.
- Advise on social media integrations into business priorities and stay abreast of future trends within this environment.
- Conduct regular review sites for Park Regis Singapore, approve and manage customer feedback to ensure brand protection is achieved
- Manage agencies to generate positive ROI.
- Train hotel team members to use social media as a sales tool.
- Use analytical tools to monitor and report on social media activity on a monthly and weekly basis, tracking the performance of your activity and its impact on brand awareness and revenue.
Responsibilities – Partnership Marketing & Loyalty Marketing
- Execute the company loyalty program to grow the membership base and promote customer loyalty.
- Develop and manage the negotiation of corporate partner relationships with existing and potential corporate partners.
- Development and management of annual strategies and initiatives for corporate partnerships.
- Managing the existing partnerships and refining the current partnership model, focusing on maximising the impact and retention of partners.
- Manage corporate partnerships servicing, reporting, budgeting and renewals, delivery of contractual obligations and benefits to fulfil agreements and create mutual beneficial brand-building opportunities for all parties.
- Identify new opportunities to solicit support from a range of corporate sources.
- Procure promotional opportunities under each partner to drive brand awareness and meet KPI and revenue targets.
- Manage accurate partnership records to ensure correct and current information is maintained.
- Monitoring, evaluating and communicating partnerships working with colleagues to collect and track data on the effectiveness of partnerships.
- Ensure effective administration of all initiatives, including delivery of contractual obligations and reporting.
- Positively reinforce and grow brand awareness of the Park Regis brand.
- Manages and monitors brand partnership activating at the hotel level for the launch of programs and partnerships.
- Development and roll-out of SOPs relating to functional accountability.
Responsibilities – Reporting Management
- Development of the Hotels annual marketing plan to support local hotel performance.
- Planning and preparing the annual marketing budget.
- Preparing marketing reports for both monthly P&L and board reports.